Monday, November 29, 2010

Meep, meep. Hellbus.

So last night me and my girlfriend were fooling around, as couples are wont to do. I'm spending an inordinate amount of time on her boobs, cause, you know, boobs. Suddenly she shudders and collapses forward. "I just came," she says breathlessly. "That's a feat, no one has done that to me before" meaning orgasm through breastical stimulation. And all I can think is: BZZING. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

I am a horrible person.

Also, if any of you reading this meet my girlfriend, don't mention I blogged about this. She'll kill me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one that does that.

Whew.

Also I doubt she'd kill you. I've been friends with a lot of women in my life and I'd say all of her friends probably know all about it by now.

The Taco Prophet said...

You're my hero, sir.

Also, they pretend to be mad, but when they're being honest, they know what they've gotten into. We don't surprise them. We just disappoint them. Repeatedly.

fett said...

"Also, they pretend to be mad, but when they're being honest, they know what they've gotten into. We don't surprise them. We just disappoint them. Repeatedly."

That should be on the Geekpreserve Coat of Arms or something. That's perfect.