Monday, September 28, 2009

To have stared into the face of God

Gentlemen I have been there. I have stood upon the mountaintop and screamed into the heavens. I have stood before the burning bush and prostrated myself. I have walked on the surface of the sun and seen the glory in a grain of sand. I have strolled through the minds of artists and dreamers. I have been in the utopia of every religion. I have felt the rays of a thousand smiles of mothers seeing their newborn babes. I have tasted of divine fruits. I have sipped from fountains of gold. I have had a thousand screaming orgasms at once. I have now truly LIVED.

I have partaken of chocolate-covered bacon.

And it is good.

2 comments:

The Taco Prophet said...

Here lies fett, who alas did fly too near the sun.

Karn said...

Blue, you have no idea of the joyous beauty that is chocolate covered bacon. Fett's description, while accurate, is only 1 billionth of the joy. Some things can not be described in words.