Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 5: Taco of the Top 5

Based on one of my favorite blog posts from Taco, I present:

Top 5 songs to bellow along with the chorus:

5. "Drunken Lullabies" - Flogging Molly
Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singing drunken lullabies

4. "Mrs. Robinson" - Simon and Garfunkel
And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those that pray

3. "Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash
I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire
The ring of fire

2. "Body of an American" - The Pogues
I'm a free born man of the USA!

1. "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" - Jim Croce
Well he's Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
Baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than ole King King
Meaner than a junk yard dog

1 comment:

The Taco Prophet said...

I'm stealing this.

The recursion may destroy us all.