Thursday, December 27, 2007

The world is a weird place

So, among the four billion commercials and previews I had to sit through before watching Sweeny Todd (which was awesome by the way), I saw two things of note.

A trailer for Mamma Mia!, which though it isn't reported on imdb, I SWEAR TO GOD is a remake of the Gina Lollobrigida vehicle Buena Sear, Mrs. Campbell. Yes, I am a nerd.

During the trailer for Step Up 2 The Streets, I can't be sure but I believe I heard a hip hop cover of Tom Waits "Get Behind the Mule".

I may never sleep again for fear of the nightmares.

2 comments:

suyapi said...

Kee-rist.

And yup, you're a nerd, but it's ok. It's a fairly decent reason to keep you around.

Unknown said...

What idiot thought that the people going to see Sweeney Todd would be interested in Step Up 2? Those were so not the previews I saw when I went.

Ick.