Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My perversion knows no bounds

So there I was in my Core class, working out, this afternoon. We were on all fours, doing hamstring exercises. I think you can see where I am going with this. We're in between exercises, and I look up. What do I see? I see the letters PUR-DUE staring back at me, plastered across the ass of the woman next to me. The finely toned ass of the woman next to me. See, we have a new instructor, a guy who I think hasn't taught before, so the previous instructor, a grad student named Natalie, has been around the past couple classes just to make sure he was doing ok. I would like to point out, again, that this was a 20-something year old aerobics instructor. On all fours. In front of me. With her ass in the air. Her incredibly toned and shapely ass.

Needless to say, my thoughts turned naughty.

And then she lifted her leg in the air for the hamstring exercise and on my god is that her underwear yes that's her underwear and it's a bikini-style bottom.

*cough*

I had a good afternoon.

I went up to her afterwards and said, "I have to ask, did you go to Purdue?"
She said, "yeah, why, oh did you read on my-"
"I ALSO SAW YOU HAD A HARRY'S (a bar at Purdue) SHIRT AT ONE TIME." (aka, I wasn't staring at your ass, I swear. That delicious red apple ass of...I need a shower)
"Yeah I did."
"I did my undergrad at Purdue."
"Oh, how nice."
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand scene.

In other words, my afternoon was both hilarious and uplifting!

On an unrelated note, I need to give a shoutout to my friend Asim who may or may not begin reading this blog. Asim is my oldest friend (in time known, not total age). Asim just got engaged. Congrats buddy, I knew it was just a matter of time. But you're not getting out of our trip to get Russian brides that easily.

4 comments:

suyapi said...

"Um, why did fett turn in to an aerobics instructor?"

"Well, he met this finely toned ass.."

"Say no more."

Larriken said...

That's not perversion, my bounty-hunter friend. That's confirmation you're a perfectly normal, red-blooded man.

Salud! Slainte! Cheers!

Unknown said...

Well Hosannas, Hallelujahs and Allahu Akbars, will wonders never cease, I got a mention on Master Fett's blogorama.

I am deeply touched, and I agree with Larriken, btw, just goes to show that under that Mandalorian exterior there beats the heart of a Corellian scoundrel, and not too scruffy lookin, I might add.

Yeah buddy, don't worry, we'll go out to a special Dacha and see what they've been hiding behind the iron curtain.

Unknown said...

We can get into some perversion if you want. You'll never speak to some of us again but we'll do it.

Also, Asim, run for your life.