Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What do you want?

Ezekiel Stone: What do you want?
The Devil: Your every waking moment consumed with holding up your end of our bargain.
- Brimstone (another awesome show prematurely canceled by Fox)

Alright, I held up my end. Today I submitted "Thomas Waits for Gai Man" for publication in Weird Tales. That means your ass is on the line, Coyote. If you don't submit for the workshop, you will forever be my subordinate, or, more appropriately, my "bitch".

Also, you fuckers need to post more comments on my other blog. I REQUIRE GRATIFICATION BY MY PEERS DAMNIT.

(I've been so bitter lately, and I have no idea why)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have until October damn it! Also, what are "peers"?

The Taco Prophet said...

:O

You, sir, are my hero. Congrats on submitting the story!

Larriken said...

Excellent news on the "stuff worth reading" newsfront. Congrats!

Now about this bitterness of yours... Try cutting the hops with a little more barley in your mash, then brew according to recipe...