Monday, January 7, 2008

And then there are times when my faith in humanity is restored

The user poll on the imdb a few days ago was pretty good. It was "what genre of movies would you most like to live in?" I was thinking to myself going into it, "hey, that's interesting. Film noir would be pretty cool. Maybe sci fi." And there I am, scrolling down the list and I see the perfect answer, beats all other ideas. I vote, and am rewarded with the fact that this is most popular answer of all.

The genre of choice?

Adult.

God I love people sometimes.

Also, I must resist putting together a best of list ala Coyote cause, damn, stealing from him twice in two posts would be lame. But it's such a cool idea. So at this point I'll just post three musicians I've discovered in the past year that you should be listening to.

Ramsay Midwood
Frank Morey
Anders Osborne

Go. Listen. To. Them.

NOW.

2 comments:

suyapi said...

Can I go live in the adult film world first for a while?

Also, I think he'll forgive you for the theft.

Unknown said...

I love lists. Make with it.

As for film genre to live in, I think it should be obvious that I would choose nunsploitation.