Thursday, March 13, 2008

An update: An update

Well then.

Woman of My Dreams finally emails me back. To tell me my boldness has put her ill at ease and she cannot pursue this.

Well then.

Don't I feel like a shithead. A big ole shithead. While it certainly resolves the dichotomy of my previous quandary, it still sucks. Actually, what I feel worst about is that out there is a presumably very nice person that I made feel negatively. I don't like that. I feel very bad about that.

Oh well, another regret for the mantelpiece. At least, if this was going to end in regret, it's one from trying too hard rather than not trying at all. Still, I suck. Big time. Big ole asshole right here. Come see the big asshole. Five bucks.

I emailed her back, saying I was very sorry for any discomfort I caused and wished her the best of luck in the future.

Well then. I suck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Better to have failed charging for the endzone than having failed because you were to afraid to play.

suyapi said...

Agreed.

All I can add to it is, I'm really sorry man. *hugs*

And if it would help, I'd hug you pantsless.