Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All right, the cat's out of the bag

First posted 9-18-07

All right, the cat's out of the bag; it's fair game for me to chase it!
- Anatomy of a Murder

I finished all the backstory vignettes for my newest story. Now, do I send out the invites and let people take a look or do I wait until I have more of the actual story in there? Decisions, decisions.

(part of me wants input on this, the other part just wants to torture Coyote)

I think about this story a lot and the actual story part is starting to take shape in my mind some. But I'm slowing down on the writing of it, which is bad. Can't let it sit.

Also, special blog theme coming up next week...which isn't that special. Don't get your hopes up.

THINK NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Lastly, Inga and I need to get to work on writing the Turgid Boys mysteries. Red #9 is the Devil. It could be a metaphor.

Posted by Inga @ 09/19/2007 11:22 AM PDT
Why do I get the feeling that the devil woman is me? Is it because all the letters in my name except "g" are present in the word "devil woman"?

*sigh*

Yellow #5/Asparagus Pee has to be a manipulative jerk-off who goes back and forth between the good and bad guys and manipulates them against each other.
Posted by Coyote @ 09/18/2007 07:33 PM PDT
Why is it always about torturing me!? This is that devil woman's influence...

And I totally created the Turgid Boys!

No comments: