Wednesday, November 21, 2007

They mean well

First posted 10-7-07

Some of history's greatest atrocities were committed by normally decent people filled with the best intentions that simply didn't know when to quit. Some of those people were at Pam's wedding Saturday night.

Though I do admit it's hard not to get swept away when it's late at night, it's the last dance and you're gently swaying to Nora Jones' "Come Away With Me" holding someone close in your arms.

I'll say no more on the subject.



Posted by Bluejeangirlnc @ 10/24/2007 01:24 PM PDT
Dude.. and you didn't confess this at TacoCon? You MUST tell me!!!
Posted by Inga @ 10/10/2007 06:43 PM PDT
What the hell are you talking about? Tell me the rest of this story.

Tomorrow the Office. Tomorrow the Office. Tomorrow the Office.
Posted by Name @ 10/08/2007 11:38 PM PDT
In private. It's a long story.
Posted by Coyote @ 10/08/2007 09:56 PM PDT
I...I gotta know the rest of this story.

1 comment:

Grimmstail said...

Damn. I don't even know you and I want to know the rest of this story.