Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An ode to bumper stickers

First posted 7-20-07

I have seen two great bumperstickers since I have moved to Indiana. One several weeks ago, the second this morning.

1. "I'm already against the next war" - rocks my world. I'm becoming more of a pacifist as I get older.

2. "If you are going to ride my ass, you could at least pull my hair" - on a jeep driven by a redhead woman driver. Which is hawt!

In girlfriend news, I talked to her, I was completely blowing things out of proportion (which I suspected) but she is still being totally uncommunicative. And I'm off my happy drugs until I get my health insurance sorted out. So I'm still paranoid and going nuts. I know for sure that she loves me. I'm not so sure it'll be enough. Life sucks. But if you hold on to something too hard, you tend to kill it (this message brought to you by the producers of Waiting to Exhale (that's a lie, but it sounds good)). So I got to let it go. Let it go.

Eeeeeeeeeeeemmmooooooooooooooooooooo.

If you'll pardon me, I'm going to drive around and look for that redhead in the jeep.

Also, I spent over an hour this morning at the bank getting advice on setting up my retirement investments. I am becoming SUCH a grown up. Which doesn't make sense. How can I be a grown-up and a child at the same time? Times like this I need to go to Chuckie Cheese and jump around in the ball room, but last time I did that I got arrested. Is it my fault that I had no pants on? I mean, really, is it?

Finally, I am jealous of Inga's blog. Cause it is awesome.

No comments: