Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well then

First posted 9-5-07

Perhaps it's just the fact that I've had the worst day I've had since my girlfriend dumped me, but the fact that all the entries under the DVD's coming out this week and DVD's coming out next week on the iMDB frontpage are all television series makes me unimaginably pissed off. It's a fucking movie site. Maybe people visiting the site would be more interested in MOVIES that are coming out on DVD.

Fucking cocks.

Further evidence that television is a fucking parasitic entity.

Also

FUCK.

The world can take a gigantic bite out of my ass.

Also, I'm off my medication again. Because people suck.


Posted by Coyote @ 09/05/2007 05:51 PM PDT
TV rots yer brains. Have you seen the studies about children and TV? Scary shit. As far as I can see the only thing out this week that I'd even be mildly interested in renting is The Wind That Shakes the Barley. I vaguely remember a good review some time back.

Hooray for being off meds!

No comments: