Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Leaving

First posted 5-25-07

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

- Blazing Saddles

That's right folks, I am getting out of Dodge. Movers are coming Tuesday to pick up my shit, I drive into the sunset on Thursday. Of course I have little idea when my furniture will actually arrive, so I'll probably be living without it for about 2 weeks. It may just give me an excuse to buy some new furniture. Now that I think about it, I could use a new computer desk and a new office chair. And a bigger bed. I'm 6'3" and sleeping in a twin bed. Actually, I've been sleeping in a 5' something futon for about a year and a half (don't ask) but I would be sleeping in a twin again.

But I officially have a new place and it seems nice.

I've had a couple nightmares about moving. This is getting stressful. But I knew it would so hey, let's run with it. The machine is in motion, can't stop it now. I just REALLY need to get all my packing done this weekend.

Posted by Coyote @ 05/29/2007 09:11 PM PDT
The rooms...their shape is...and the layout is...

*head explodes*

No comments: