Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hail and Hallelujah

First posted 8-16-07

I am canonizing Inga as Saint Inga of the Brokenhearted, patron saint of losers.

What she does doesn't cure, but it sure does help.

Also, the new William Gibson book is out, so I shall be prostrating myself at the alter of Gibson before the night is out (if Barnes and Noble has it in stock). Also going to go buy The Muppets season 2 DVD.

Edit to say that I really want to shoot someone. Doesn't matter who. Doesn't matter what kind of gun. Doesn't matter where they get shot. But there needs to be a gun, in my hand, that fires a bullet, that enters into someone else.

And no, this has nothing to do with my breakup. It has to do with the fact that the scientific community is full of DICKHEAD ASSHOLES. You didn't even know that an asshole could have a head, let alone it be a dick. But it can. For I have seen them. I worked under one for several years and then a couple others reviewed my paper.


Posted by Coyote @ 08/16/2007 07:39 PM PDT
I am well pleased that you are feeling better. If I wore pants, that is where it would please me.

Animal from the Muppets used to scare the shit out of me. Seriously.
Posted by Name @ 08/16/2007 11:24 AM PDT
Good to see you're following at least one of my instructions, and I appreciate the new canonization. Although, unfortunately, you're not the first to canonize me as a Saint.

If anyone is interested in my services, let it be known that I am also the patron saint of Love Children, Good-Looking Hookers, Shiny Things, and, oddly enough, Windsurfing (don't ask, cuz I'm not too sure myself).

No comments: