Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

First posted 8-6-07

Yeah, I thought things were going ok with my girlfriend. Yeah, I was WRONG. Here's the long and short of it.

She's suffering through depression
She's doing poorly at school and has to drop the classes she's taking this semester otherwise she'd flunk them
Her parents are not being supportive
She's the type of person that withdraws into her own world when the going gets tough
She didn't talk to me for two days, which probably would've been three if I hadn't sought her out
I can't talk to her about how it's pissing me off because it would just add to the problem

What am I supposed to do, huh? Yeah, I got nothing either. The world is a cruel and unfair place. The world can bite my ass. World. My ass. Bite it. That's it, make a meal of it. Chew. I've got plenty of ass to go around.

I think I'm going to be pissed off today. That is todays mood. Pissed off. I should hang a sign on my bench. Today Patrick pissed off.

Coyote, where's my drink!


Posted by Coyote @ 08/06/2007 07:43 PM PDT
On my way with a keg. Kegs make it all better.

No comments: