Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Alive!

First posted 4-10-07

"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
- Frankenstein

Based upon the fact that some of my friends have linked me their blogs, I thought I'd ressurrect this disaster. I started this blog when I was going through the worst bought of depression in my life and therefore it was filled with horrible, horrible emo stuff. So to make it somewhat readable I deleted much of that crap as I could. Some of it remains, you'll just have to take the good with the bad.

But also in this blog are some story ideas, some random thoughts, some movie reviews and some of the writing I did on my travels.

So have a fun peek at my cracked mind.


Posted by Coyote @ 04/11/2007 06:59 PM PDT
Bookmarked. You should know that my OCD will make me check this every single day without fail. No pressure though. I'm also putting you in the loop on my own blog.

I love the movie quotes.

No comments: