Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When it rains it pours

First posted 10-3-07

So I get my desktop computer back from the shop on Saturday after repairing the sploded powersupply and upgrading a few things...and my laptop dies on Monday. So I am sans laptop, ergo sans personal computing at work. Therefore I have been and will probably continue to be somewhat incommunicado with certain portions of my online friends until this gets resolved.

I have to buy a new laptop.

I cannot afford a new laptop.

But honestly, my job is at such a point where I need a laptop.

I think I know what laptop I am going to buy.

It is $500 more than I want to spend.

I will probably spend it anyways.

I have no willpower when it comes to computers. I am a weak, weak....weak man.

I NEED A HUG.

Everyone get in line.

Posted by Coyote @ 10/04/2007 05:38 PM PDT
My hugs are legendary (f'reals) and I offer them at your pleasure.

I need a new PC. When I finish paying off the bitchwhore's debt that's right near the top of things I'm gotta get. I plan to build a monster.

No comments: