Wednesday, November 21, 2007

There are times when I can actually be clever

First posted 10-9-07

So I had my first appointment with my new doctor yesterday. She looks...young. Like, younger than me. But she handled herself very professionally so it was all good. Poor woman, she had to inspect my rectum, and frankly, I think she got the worse end of it (budum ching).

Anyways, she's doing the basic checkup, listening to me breathe, asking me questions, etc. She asks, "ever feel your heart racing? Shortness or lack of breath?" Basically asking if I ever get panic attacks. My response? "Not since I graduated."

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

If she weren't married to another doctor at that clinic I totally would've pulled out something like "only the first moment I saw you". Would that have been smoooooove or what? ANSWER ME.

Edit to add in this link to a very strange and awesome blog.


Posted by Coyote @ 10/10/2007 07:00 PM PDT
"Ever feel your heart racing?"
"Every time someone puts something up my ass."
Posted by Tim @ 10/10/2007 10:47 AM PDT
Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

1 comment:

Grimmstail said...

I dunno. I would think that it's hard to be smooth with somebody who has or will be staring at your rectum from a clinical perspective. Bonus challenge: throw out the smooth line while she is actually performing the rectal exam. And the cool part is that she doesn't even have to answer verbally. If she 'forgets' to use lubricant you can assume the answer is no.

Or that she's into pain. Oh well.